Case study on Railways
Indian railway has started the feedbacks systems through IVRS on all mail/express and superfast trains over Indian railway system.
Current IVRS system consists of six areas for which a set of two question asked from bona fide passengers.
The six area it covers are as under:-
- Train Cleanliness
- Platform Cleanliness at Railway Stations
- Quality of food served to passengers in trains
- Quality of Bed Rolls supplied to passengers in Airconditioned coaches
- Train Punctuality
- Cooling of ACs in coaches
Passengers are requested to provide their feedback on the above said amenities in three categories, i.e.
Passenger feedbacks railway in our countries is fully dependent on IVRS there is no real-time feedbacks.
The EmTrendz provide the platform to passengerís customer(PC) to give the feedback at the point of experience for the services offered by the railway system.
The EmTrendz platform so easy and engaging to give their feedback simply by just one push.
The feedbacks provided by the customers are analysed and segregated to the responsible authorities without any human interrupt.
Advantages of an EmTrendz over IVRS System:
- Automatically handle every feedback from customers.
- Answer to services 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- No needs multi-lingual prompts.
- Provide accurate and reliable information, up to date.
- Resources your present personnel for more productive work.
- Smoothens the status information process.
- Expanded Customer Service feedbacks.
- Hours Standardised Operational Procedures.
- Improved Customer Service.
- Enhanced Productivity.
- Streamlined Staffing.
- Lower Cost.
- Efficient Information Flow Reduced.
- Reduced Staffing Requirements.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction.
- No human error.
EmTrendz system generated automatic report the location wise, train wise, station wise, zonal wise.
In hour, in day to day and week to week and months to months.
Provides comprehensive report by data analytics so that the reports are so usable too that to make decisions easier.
EMTRENDZ is more than Speaking in human tone of voice.